Where are the attractive white guys??

Where can I find attractive white guys? I really like ones who love to workout, who are intelligent, and nice. Yet I hardly see attractive guys where I am, and if I do they aren't single. Can someone help me out with this please.

Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, last I knew, you couldn't tell intelligence and whether someone is nice just by looking at someone... I mean, yeah, in some cases, naturally, but not always. I'm single, intelligent (at least enough to earn a Bachelors), try my best to be nice, though I hate working out lol. So there are at least 3/4 of those out there in at least one case, I can guarantee it :P

Keep looking. Or better yet, stop looking, and let it find you.

• Yea that's great that you have all of those and I want to thank you for giving me a serious answer as well!

What Guys Said 5

• Keep an open mind. Attraction comes in all colors shapes and sizes.

• Okay that's a good perspective, and I will consider it.

• I hear they like to go to starbucks, or bingo when 60. If you like older guys that is?

• what?

• Yea they probably will...:)

• Utah has 1.

• move to my city ;)

we'll ...!

• where do you live?

What Girls Said 3

• Ouch!

• CALIFORNIA! :D lol I know you don't mean it in the way it is coming off as. You just so happen to prefer white guys, just as some guys prefer white girls, or mexican girls, or both like me! :P ha ha Seriously though, the guy with BA is correct. Don't go looking. It'll just happen.

BUUUUUUUT, the gym has a lot of cuites! Where I am from anyways. I live in a military town, so there are a lot of country boys, which I like! :) I see a lot of cuties, not just white. Though, my issue is whether they are single or not. If you find an attractive guy, what're the odds they are single? That's another thing to remember. Which is why it's good to NOT look.

• I was told Cali had them! lol. You're lucky you live in a military town, because military guys are always hot. I go to the gym a lot but I never pay attention to the guys when I'm there, but I will now. I'm happy you see the way I meant to ask this question. You really think the not looking thing works though?

• yes. if you're looking its just like trying too hard. you won't be very successful. you'll have patience. I gave up, and found someone. fate? idk. but he's awesome! ha ha just be patient, and let life be as it may.

• Okay thanks for your helpful advice!

• "attractive white guys?" wow...

• what's the problem with the way I feel?

• look I'm not trying to say that your racist, I'm just saying that you should have formulated that another way cause it sounds racist

• Yea probably...