Guys, girls, what do you think of these shoes for the summer?

What do you think of girls wearing espadrilles in the summer? The ones that look like these:

link

link

link

Could I wear these to school?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my pair, I have ones with a black and white floral pattern. I think they feel much more comfortable then most heels.

High school: Check with your student handbook about open toe and heel inches.

College: Do whatever you want...It's college.

What Guys Said 4

• the white ones are a turn on and the black ones are a semi turn on while the striped ones aren't a turn on. Now I swore a saw a girl wearing shoes like those at my school a week ago. Anyways, ya they are fine for school and most girls taht wear high heels get like an immediate crowd of guys around them and they are really sexy.

• You can tell a lot by a person's shoes.

sadly, I'm a guy, and that saying doesn't matter to me.

If you have the right legs. they would look great :)

• well I have a foot fetish and I think the white ones are really hot ;) I prefer stilettos but these are the best out of the 3

• i think there all good

What Girls Said 7

• They're very cute! They seem to capture the essence of summer without screaming "look at me" like a pair of stilettos...sighhhhhh.

Very appropriate as long as you don't wear them with itty bitty shorts--that's trashy. A modest-yet-flirty summer dress or even crisp bermuda shorts would look very nice though!

I'm a heels addict. They make small feet and toned legs look all that much better! WHOOHOO!

• blech yuck

sorry but I don't like heels

or shoes for that matter

i go barefoot ALL THE TIME in the summer if anything I wear flip flops or converse but that's barely ever

then again I don't have to work and stuff so I just do stupid stuff all day

if you have to work then sure wear them theyre ok

just not my style

• i used to wear shoes like that in the summer when I was younger. I think I still would if I could get away with wearing them haha not sturdy enough for a dig or running after a toddler. they are cute.

• They are adorable! You can def wear them to school as long as its in the dress code...and they are MUCH easier to walk in than normal heels. :)

• Depends on the outfit - but yesss. They're cute.

• i love all of them!

the ones that would suit my style the most would be the first ones... those are gorgeous ;o ;)

• LOVE THEM! they would look cute whith flowy skirts or something. The 2nd pair is my favorite