Do girls color coordinate their outfits with their underwear often?

This thought often comes to me when the guys and I are evaluating neighboring females and we speculate how often women do this. I've seen examples of both clashing colors and coordinated colors. My wife does coordiante when 'dressing up" even though nothing wouldb e visible.

0|0
15|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• If I know I'm getting undressed for him that night, I MIGHT coordinate some sexy undies with a tank top. But usually no, I don't even think about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't ... I think it's lame.. it would be a turn off however , if my boyfriend wore same color of boxers as his shirt for example .. nah

0|1
    0|1
  • No. I don't even color coordinate my bra and panties. They're always completely different colors and patterns.

I don't need to match to look good. :)

0|1
    0|1
  • It depends. Some shirts I have are kind of see through, so I have to pick a color/pattern that won't stand out. Other than that no. I feel proud of myself when I match on accident.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only make sure that nothing shows through. Like wearing black bras when I'm wearing a white top, or vice versa. If I have under garments that are the same coloring of my clothes, I will probably wear them together just because there will be less "show through."

Unless, of course, I'm going for that look.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rarely

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.. It feels nice to know that you're matching everyday.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, female outfits are too complicated. As long as I don't dress like a FOB I don't worry about inside. Unless its a special occation with my SO ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol - I do

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't coordinate them...

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I'm kinda like your wife haha. when I dress up I will wear nicer underweaa and when I'm not dressing up I will wear like crappier underwear ha ha weird but its kind of subconcious

0|1
    0|0
  • Never, I'm not bothered, I already have a hard time choosing what clothes to wear, as to worry for what is not seen xD

1|0
    0|1
  • never bothered myself with that.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• Nope

0|1
    0|1
  • Only if it's a uniform...otherwise, it's not necessary

0|1
    0|1