What do you think about pale girls?

Does a tan make a girl more attractive? I'm pale and I don't know if that effects what guys think about me. Does it effect what you think about girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, you can't change who you are, sure you could tan a little if its possible but if that's your natural color, WORK WITH IT. love your body... if you are self-conscious.. that leads to lower self-confidence... which can be a turn off. trust me, If a guy doesn't like you because ur pale, then f*** him. Say it with me "Fuck Him." If a guy likes you for who you are, that's all there is to it. Once I stopped caring about what other people think, my social life (with girls especially) improved alot.

What Guys Said 9

• I think its half and half. I think some guys prefer some tanning in there, and some guys like me prefer a more natural pale look. I'm against all that fake crap though, so I am a wee bit biased.

• Pale / Tan ? I don't think that matters much. What matters is the way you carry yourself., rest is fine. What a guy looks for in a girl is the right attitude. And ofcourse a little tan... just kidding. You just have to be a sweetheart to steal the show

• i like girls with tan lines but a pale girl is attractive

• Depends on the guys taste. I always prefered pale skin. Nothing more attractive than nice white skin on a woman that doesn't have to where makeup.

• If the paleness shows veins sometimes that means they have poor nutrition. otherwise not really.

• Skin tone doesn't really matter to me. You can't choose your skin pigmentation.

• I think it kinda depends on ur size.

• a tan is not everything pale girls are just as hot as tan girls.

• I just want her to look healthy. I do not want tan per se but I want a healthy glow.

What Girls Said 7

• Obviously different guys will feel differently about it! I'm about the palest person you'll ever meet (I don't think I could possibly have anything but caucasian in my lineage rofl).

At least you know that when you're 30 you won't look like a cracked leather recliner that's been rotting in the sun for years! In my opinion, creamy, smooth skin is FAR more attractive than unnaturally brown skin that looks dry and painful.

I won't deny that I've envied that glowing gold skin, but I've learned to love my fair skin. You can too!

• Nowadays I see almost all pale girls getting fake tan, because they don't wanna be slightly pale, even in winter. No everyone is able to pull off good looks with pale skin so they just find the easiest way/escape by tanning.

I have quite pale skin and when I was in high school I didn't like it, so I tanned my skin very often, not for dark but slightly darken skin so it gave me confidence and made me feel more "pretty".

I grew out of it. I still like tanned skin but I usually look at other girls with dark tan and think - "There's too many of you now, we need some natural looks here"...

I accept my skin now and I think it is beautiful, important is to care for it.

Besides pale girls will always be the winners - keeping skin away from the sun and tanning studios will save years and skin will be young for longer.

• This is my own opinion and how I feel about it. I don't think tanning makes you more attractive. I know plenty of girls who tan too much it makes them look very unattractive and fake. I'm pale and I like it. If Ihappen to get a tan over the summer, then I get one. People notice it but it doesn't make too much of a difference.

Im sure it doesn't matter when it comes to a guy. I think it just depends on the guys own feelings about tanning (if they tan themselves). But in most cases, its not the first thing they notice about a girl (being too pale)

• im jsut guessing here cause I feel like it

the guys will say yes

because too many girls are too tan.

but if pale means really red blotchy then no

im just guessing

i love pale skin, I think its way prettier than tan

just my opinoin on me anyways

• I actually had posted a question very similar to this one and got very good answers: link

• Some girls can pull the pale look off and some cant! Same with tan girls.

• Well, there was this one girl on this site that wanted to surgically change her skin colour. It seems as though no one is every happy with the way that they look. But as to answer your question, I am sure guys don't really pay that much attention, and I personally like the more white look.