Any ideas for nightclub clothing?

What is a general "safe" set of clothing for a nightclub? It's my first time going, and I have no idea what to wear. thaaanks (:

Most Helpful Guy

• The point of a night club isn't to be safe to to pick up people or get picked up and have careless fun lol but I get what you mean so here is ideas of what you could/ should wear (that would be apropriatly safe):

NO DRESSES! guys love to reach up thoughs

Nothing to short but pants are a good idea how ever if they are to long you will look out of place

somthing low cut enough to that guys know you got some but it shouldn't be like "hey here they are grab em while the fresh!" kinda shirt

heals but not to high, th higher equals = sexy/ sluty depending on the seen makes sure the short enough to be comfortable

dnt wear any jewlery that is loss

I hope that was helpful :)

What Guys Said 1

• I didn't know clubs let 16 year old girls in...

What Girls Said 7

• HEELS, heels, heels! Or boots with a heel! I absolutely hate when I go to a club and a girl is wearing flats or something even worse. Clubs are meant for you to dress up. Its a formal way to party. If its cold I suggest you wear leggings (jeans can be worn but honestly you want to dress up). A cute, sexy top and a nice jacket over it will do. Or you can just wear a dress and heels. Clubs are meant to be a place where you go in the city, all dressed up, and have fun. Not somewhere you go wearing what you'd wear to a house party (jeans, flats).

• top like this:

link

skinny jeans:

link

link

if you have a nice body you will look amazing *.*

• um..to be safe something cute but not sexy I am guessing..so like a tube top that's not too revealing and a dark color with some sparkle, then either some dark blue jeans or a black mini skirt. it really depends on the body type to what is safe or not. if you have a lot of curves then stick with the jeans but if your little you can get away with the skirt.

• Contrary to what everyone else is saying, if you're going to a club, dress up! Jeans are not OK. If you want to wear jeans or something equally as casual, go to a bar. You should wear heels, a dress/skirt/shorts preferably on the shorter side. Wear tights underneath if its cold. A dressy attention grabbing top.

• Heels, a pair of skinny jeans, and a nice top or Heels and a dress <- That's usually the way to go if your going out to the club.

• skinny jeans, heels, and a cute top. Sounds like a winner.

• Tights, shorts or skinny jeans. Don't wear a dress or skirt unless you want guys trying to put their hands up it. Any top you want, it's gonna get hot in there so you will sweat. Dark colors are better because there's always the chance of drinks being spilled on you. NEVER wear white to a club. Wear comfortable shoes because you're gonna be dancing/standing for hours.