Your opinions on sagging pants?

I don't do it, but I see a lot of people do it, it doesn't bother me.. so I don't complain nor care about it.

What about you?

Also, I'm somewhat interested on what girls think about it..

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I think your pants should fit comfortably. No skinny jeans or jeggins, but no 90s pants either. I am personally not attracted to a guy who's pants hang down by his knees, or who has baggy pants. Although I do not agree with stereotypes, it's worth noting that the stereotype for this look is "gangster". A little edge in your wardrobe is great, but a good way to work that in is with a leather or military jacket, etc. Besides, we can't check out your but in baggy jeans!

What Girls Said 10

• It's dumb. If your ass is hanging out of your pants, you might as well not be wearing pants. Buy pants that actually fit you and get a belt.

• When I see guys sagging their pants, I think of the jail term.

Basically, Don't sag. It makes you look sloppy and stupid.

• Nooo... it's fine as long as I can't see boxers. If I can see boxers, there's a problem and he needs to invest in a good belt.

• it depends on how low they are honestly haha

when I see a guy who has them like subtly sagged then I think it looks fine, but if they're like down to their knees then to me it looks stupid.

• As long as he hasn't gone too far it's not too bad, sometimes it suits the look they're going for.

• I guess I'm judgemental. I think its horrid. It looks so unnattractive. I beleive in loving the person for who they are. But it still isn't attracrive.

• honestly its a little stupid because sometimes the have a belt on and they don't use it and their underwears are hanging out which is nasty

• A little sag is fine but not to must, just awful.

• i think its unattractive, if I see a guy sagging I will never date him let alone hang out with him.

• only like a tiny little bit.. other than like a little bit it looks super stupid

What Guys Said 3

• Inappropriate, be a man and get yourself a belt.

• Suppose it's cool for kids, but once you're in your 20s it's time to grow up and put some pants that fit on I think.

• some people can pull it off while others just can't (dont have the body for it)