Does hair color and glasses significantly change how old I look?

After looking at these videos briefly, please tell me how old each hair color makes me look and if glasses make me look any older/younger than contacts.

Thanks rock stars.

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to remember that it seems like two of these videos were uploaded a year after the other ones. That makes a big difference. Of course you aren't going to look as young as you did a year ago at your age.

The glasses make you older in a good way. They also fit your face in a good way which isn't something a lot of people can say about their glasses. Out of all of the videos, the lighter color hair (the second video especially) makes you look younger and brighten up your face. But its really hard to tell you which hair color makes you look the youngest/oldest since the videos are spaced out. I'd imagine you'd look older than in the video with the light hair color now.

What Guys Said 1

• They do change one's appearance (I didn't look at your pictures) but I for one regard glasses to be rather sexy.

What Girls Said 3

• you look oldest with darker hair and glasses

• Eh, no..

• You look slightly younger with blond hair. You look young in all of them too.