Real or fake nails??

Do you prefer fake nails or nicely kept real ones (not the stubby non existent ones), which of course never look like fake ones. Which looks nicer on a girl, which do you find more appealing?

• Fake
  • Real
  • Don't care
Fake ones seem to have unreachable standards to real ones, real ones never get as long and shiny and white, but they are real not fake, ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Real, hands downnnnn. I mean I take care of my feet and paint my toes on occasion, but I do minimal care involving my hands and it doesn't take too much to have them looking up to my standards. I just keep them clipped semi-short, cuticles pushed back, and sometimes a clear coat of polish just to look nice.

As for fake/acrylic/gel nails, nah. I think it's a huge waste of money to go get that s.hit put on, plus upkeep. After a while it ruins your real nails underneath, and I just don't think they look good on most girls. And I feel like they're a pain in the ass to do anything with, I'd feel kind of handicapped by them because I wouldn't be able to use my hands/fingers/nails in ways I normally can. I figure keeping my hands nice at home by myself works just fine for me. The very occasional random manicure where they do all that for you might be cool, but I doubt I'd want to pay for one, and I definitely wouldn't want to pay to have acrylics put on. I don't think I'd want any even if it was totally free and offered to me. They just wouldn't look or feel right on me, I would feel less myself. =P

What Guys Said 6

• I hate fake nails, if for no other reason than the fact that they probably took forever to put on and is just another part of the superficial layer that doesn't do anything for me.

• real ones definitely. I had a uncomfortable result wrestling with a girl I once dated and she had fake extended nails and by the time we were done I had many scratches from them on the back of my neck because she tried to put me in a headlock many times. lol

• real! fake ones seems superficial

• When a girl has fake nailes I put her in the shee goes to,the highest bidder catagory so I prefer real nails

• I dislike fake nails and real nails that are too long

• I don't care, as long as they are not very very long.

answer mine? link

What Girls Said 7

• I like real nails

• real.. all the fake ones I've seen on other women are way to long even if they have cool details.. real

• your natural nails can look as good and fake ones. and it took just one hour to make them. this is the ideal solution. look link this is my own design

• cool how did you do that is there something on the end of them?

• use crackling nail polish

• Real nails

• I have fake nails currently, I like them and usually get comments on them quite often. It beats having to do a french manicure every week because of nail polish chipping off.

I'm sure most guys will go with natural but I've never seen natural looking nails that look better then these, imo. (I take care of my nails underneath so their just fine).

• I'd say real nails.

Those acrylic nails can ruin your real nails.

I have real nails, they're not hard to take care of like fake ones.

But in the end, it's whatever you like.

• Update - What? Just take care of them.. How hard can it be?

Anything fake is hard to attain.

• where I am from I would say 80% of girls my age range have fake nails, I have real and I like real but Just want to see what people think looks nicer

• Real.. Anything in the world looks nice and better real.

• real nails! Fake ones look so cheap!