Tall girls, what do you think?!?!

i really like tall girls! I love long legs and am fairly tall myself (6ft). tall girls 5'9" and up would you date a guy that was your height and that you were taller than when you were wearing heels or is it a turn off? do you have trouble finding guys that like you for your height?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like tall guys but according to your standards I am 2" too short. I don't like guys my height, I couldn't wear fun shoes around him because I find it weird when he shorter than me.

What Girls Said 4

• I am 5'10-5'11 and my boyfriend is 6'0. I like taller guys..and I don't care when I am taller in heels. I don't really care about height period, though. It is what's inside that matters to me more. But, always a plus I guess.

• Yep. I'm 5'10.5" and most of the guys I've dated have been around 6ft, so I'm taller than them when I'm in heels... It doesn't bother me, as long as they don't get all insecure about it.

• just saying I'm 5'2 , and I love tall guys ! give short girls some love , they ADORE feeling small and safe :)

• I like to be shorter than guys, even when I'm wearing heels I don't like to be taller, eye level is OK though. I don't know why that is, but I haven't had a problem with it so far (I'm 5'10" and most of the guys where I am are over 6')

What Guys Said 4

• i find them very attractive

• If you're 6 feet tall yourself you should be alright. Most girls dislike males who are shorter than that.

• love it

• Dude, just wear Doc Martens with a chunky heel and you'll be the same height.