Do guys like girls with short hair?

I just got a hair cut. Its about up to my shoulders. Do guys care how long a girls hair is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Short hair looks good on some girls, an bad on others. I recommend long hair because there are more things to do with it. For example: If you have long hair, there are many more hairstyles to choose from, guys love playing with long hair, you can do the hair flip, or hair twirl thing. Guys love that. And, it's more noticeable.

What Guys Said 8

• well it depends really.. I think that shoulder length should be OK. There was a time when I was crazy about girls with even shorter hair. Just make sure that it doesn't look too "masculine".

• If a girl can rock it, she can rock it. Short hair can look nice. Also, that's not even that short, lol.

• Some can pull it off. My old best friend had hair past his shoulders and his girlfriend barely needed to use a hairbrush; it was short. Talk about a role reversal. She looked decent enough to pull it off. I don't think too many can though.

• only if she's a p*rnstar, otherwise no it makes her look less of a women and I wanna date a women that has hair not a tomboy

• bob hair cuts are really nice :)

• Shoulder length is fine. any shorter and it might be iffy. Some girls can pull off short hair. others? not so much

• Long hair is hotter very few girls I've seen with short hair have been attractive imo or been able to pull off the short look without looking like a feminist.

• You can make it work...

I prefer mid-back length but that's just me. Like I said, you can make it work, you just got to know what to do

What Girls Said 3

• that's not even that short,don't worry

• shoulders still look feminine but in general they like longer hair.

• most men really prefer women with longer hair, because long hair is a sign of health and femininity. shoulder length hair isn't really that short, so you should be able to work with it!