Do girls that have a little peach fuzz turn guys off?

lately I've been really busy working and have forgotten to keep up with my salon appointments. I just realized after looking closely in the mirror today that I had a little bit of peach fuzz growing on my upper lip. I have black hair so its noticeable. I'm pretty embarrassed, and sure that the guy I'm dating has noticed. but he hasn't mentioned anything or acted any differently. guys would that make or break a relationship for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not something I'd mention to a women, I personally would like to keep my balls, but in an ideal world you would take care to rid yourself of it. It's not an attractive feature, especially if you have black facial hair, and it's noticeable. It's not a deal breaker, especially if already in a relationship, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

What Guys Said 4

• Would not break a relationship but women should definitely take care.of themselves. Would you like it if your boyfriend decided to not trim the jungle below?

• Yes.. It's a turn off...

• just shave it?

• just shave it off asap

What Girls Said 3

• I don't believe a guy would break up with you because of something so small.

• that even makes me unfcomfortablee , haha

• why would that be a turn off, like all girls have that.