Do guys think curly/wavy hair is a turnoff?

I have naturally curly hair. More on the wavy side though. I know a lot of people have curly hair but I always see guys liking girls with straight hair. I just want to know what they think..if that makes sense :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No! Just the contrary they can be a turnon for sure. It just depends on the harmony of the face structure and hair. Straight hair suits most face types unless the face is too round. I think this is why most girls prefer it and why most guys go for it. However curly/wavy hair would make the girl unique if it really suits her face. Cheers!

What Guys Said 5

• Curly hair is beautiful. This question has been asked a lot recently., don't know why it seems guys like only straight hair, because it's definitely not true.

• Turn ON. I don't like straight hair on girls.

• I used to despise the curly crinkly hair but I realized that I'm not going to let something superficial get in the way of a girl and I

so now I don't care :)

• Oh not at all. I just think a lot of girl (of all races) don't do curly styles in a way that enhances their looks.

• It's not a turn off, just not a first choice. Long long long straight hair is hot.

What Girls Said 1

• I've wondered this, too. My hair is naturally curly but my boyfriend always asks me to straighten it. I usually don't, though, since it's too much work. Why the curly hair hate? >:/