Do guys like scenes?

im a girl aand I'm kinda scene/emo. I have a boyfriend, but I always dress differentley when I know I'm going to see him. Are guys atracted to girls like me as much as other girls? Guys to answer, but girls are welcome to.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really attracted to emo and scene girls... That might just be because I'm also emo. But most of the guys that I know that aren't emo also think emo/scene girls are attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• i think Scene can be hot, but that's not my style, so if I ever get into a relationship with a girl who is... there would some clash of culture there and not sure if it would work out in the end...

• If you're changing the way you dress when you know you're going to see someone, then it seems to me either you're not comfortable with who you are. That's going to tank the relationship in the end anyway. Just be yourself whichever "you" that is. If you don't know yet, then just hang out and wait. It'll probably save you a lot of trouble in the end.

• I definately love him, and I want to be with him. I don't think I do know which me I am yet. I think he's comfortable with both looks though.

thanks fo are answering :)

What Girls Said 0