Which shade of blond should I go with?

I'm getting my hair dyed at the end of the summer before my senior year of high school and have decided to go blond since that is the one color I have never done and now seems like the perfect time to try it. I've told everyone so far that I am going white blond, as seen in the picture below, but I have also found a shade of dark blond I like. Which do you think would look better on me?

Natural hair color: link

Long dyed hair: link

Current hair: link

Current choice that everyone likes: link

Dark blond choice: link

• White blond and black
  • Dark blonde

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'd rock the dark blond. The other one is a little overdone, I see it often.

What Guys Said 2

• natural without the liner or highlights or whatever they are :P

but if you must, dark blond. White Blond looks freaking weird.

• I voted C, natural hair color.

• I don't like my natural color since it has always looked odd to me.

• I can't stand women dyeing their hair, but that's not the reason I voted C, I really do think you look better in your natural hair color. But what ever you do, stay away from bleach blond hair, it looks trashy.

What Girls Said 5

• Dark blond, its more natural and will not damage your hair .as much bleaching it that white blond will. I really like blond colors with.golden warm undertones. Cool blond looks really harsh to me :/ (unless its your natural color).

• I love your natural hair color best, but If your looking to dye it blond go with something light.. the short hair style you have now with your blue eyes, and then blond hair - I think would look really nice on you.

• dark blond :)

• I would go about a level 8 or 9 when you go to the salon you can tell them that its almost a platinum color but not as white blonde!

• I think the natural looks a lot better than any other color.

• Yeah, but I've been planning to dye it again for awhile now and probably won't go back to my natural color for a couple years.

• Alright, whatever you want, but it just looks a LOT prettier than the other colors. Just saying.