Do you think redheads are hot?

I'm a girl with long wavy red hair (natural). Do you think redheads are hot?

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Some hot people have red hair, but not all redheads are hot.

Same for every hair color.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• GoodBadHot said it exactly right. Some redheads are very hot... others not so much. If you unanonymous the question we'll have a look on your profile and tell you whether you're hot or not lol but if not then that's fine but you're only going to get the same answer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes maybe because I'm half irish, I can't resist long red hair, especially with freckles.

Of course, I can't resist most women, to be honest with you, but I like the irish lassies who often are redheads.

0|0
    1|0
  • Let me confirm your self esteem. Yes, redheads are attractive. Not to all people, and not as vibrant as blondes. Personally I see red hair as sexy, kinky, and worth traveling thousands of miles barefoot for.

0|0
    0|0
  • These two redheads sat in front of me this past semester. One was DROP DEAD gorgeous and the other was "eh" not so much.

My conclusion? Redheads can be hot, but they can also be unattractive. The same goes for every other hair color.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like redheads with long hair lol so yes ;) they can be quite hot to me sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda depends... the hair doesn't really make or break anything. Some can pull it off better than others, and some guys are more attracted to it than others..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I love them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. There are other factors besides hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah they are!

0|0
    0|0
  • Red pubes for the win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahh, some of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is a reason why its they call them "Red" heads ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love em!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, one of the best lovers I ever had was a redhead...we still talk a lot...even though we are seeing other people...today she sent me a vid of her getting spouged in her face! lol! she's still into me bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • except for the whole not having a soul thing, ya they can be

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• They can be. Have you seen Christina Hendricks? link or Hayley Williams? link

But they can also be unattractive link

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • The guys on this site seem to love redheads.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red heads (on guys of course)! I don't know why but I'm so attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • some can be, sure. personally, I love readheads on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair is so hottie

0|0
    0|0
  • fire crotch!

hahah I kid.. my beautiful best friend is a red head.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like red hair on guys! My ex had red hair, and I found it so hot. Now I've noticed that I check out redheads since I was with him.

0|0
    0|0