Cute guys vs. hot guys?

This question is for girls: when you refer to guys as "cute" or "hot," what physical features and/or aspects of their personalities determine which of those two categories they fit into, and which of the two do you generally prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Hot" refers to sexy body, gorgeous eyes, incredible face, and overall model look. The good sides are focused on looks/physical attraction but not necessarily character. He might have good looks, but he is most likely unapproachable or mean or cocky.

Cute on the other hand is attractive both in the physical and character points of view. He is not exactly as physically good looking as the hot guy, but overall, he is better because he is approachable, and has good character.

Many girls would rather go out with a cute guy than a hot guy because a hot guy is most likely gonna be a player but a cute guy is probably going to be a keeper.

What Girls Said 3

• Both hot and cute are physically attractive but hot are the guys that I want to have sex with and cute guys are the sweeter, baby face kind of guys.

But with both hot and cute guys the hot guys can be cute but just have more sex appeal. Like a cute guy with tattoos is going to be more hot than cute if you get what I'm saying.

Both are good though.

• hot it more of a reference to their physical appeal rather than their physical and intellectual appeal... a cute guy usually refers to both physical and intellectual appeal for me. most hot guys tend to be a little cocky or self absorbed than other "cute" guys.. cute guys tend to have better personalities for longer relationships than hot guys.. hope I helped.

• Cute- Le Face

Hot- Le Body

ME GUSTA.

What Guys Said 1

• Women would generally preffer a hot guy for a fling, and a cute guy for a relationship.