Does bright blond hair look trashy?

I thought about dying my hair platinum blond but I heard someone say it looks trashy. I will admit when I saw someone with bleached blond hair it did look trashy but they were also really tan. I'm pale and maybe its just me but I always thought bright blond hair looked good with pale skin.

link

I wasn't going to do a white blond but maybe like a vanilla blond. Like the one she has, I don't think that would look too trashy. What do you think?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call it trashy, more like cheap. There is somewhat of a difference. Trashy means dirty, slutty, overly sexual . Cheap means not classy and tacky. Cheap can be trashy too but it often just means bad style or taste.

Bright platinum blond can look cheap on many people. I tend to think most people look best in a shade similar to their natural one but it depends.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 1) Trashy can be hot. Trashy is something girls call other girls when they want to be haters. Guys call it bonerriffic.

2) If you're on the pale side, you probably don't want to go TOO blond as you'll look kinda washed out.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my ultra humble opinion, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale girls look best with red hair..

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think blond hair makes anyone look trashy. It depends on your general style so it's also connected with clothes that you wear, make up and stuff. So I think you will look fine. And I guess it also looks better if a girl who's got blond hair doesn't have too much tan, especially fake - it just looks more natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Luna Lovegood <3

Depends what you wear...

1|0
    0|0