Ladies - What Are Attractive Guy Accessories?

Wallet Chain?

Wristband?

Anything else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always seem to find bracelets interesting. :)

But, use whatever you own that you like for yourself. Girls like guys with character.

What Girls Said 11

• I really like bracelets,necklaces and even rings like just a plain silver ring looks cute,I really like chains but that's just me cause I like rock and hang out with people that wear them a lot :) and the necklaces are like something small maybe dog tags or something similar :)

• Bracelets

Watches

Scarfs

Hats

Sunglasses - Raybans are my favorite on a guy.

Glasses - Thick frames.

Necklaces - I'm not a fan of thick chains but that's up to you.

Just all together if a man knows how to put an outfit together accessories included, always a bonus.

• Hats link

Scarves link

• bracelet on.. not the silver kind, that's fancy but I like the more leather kind that don't look too nice but add character to him.. not big on the chain on jeans but I like the necklace or bracelet look. hope I helped.

• Watches

Hats

Sunglasses

• A wristband is fine.

• Scarves? I have never met a guy who could pull off a scarf without looking gay. but wristbands, watches are both cool. I personally think that guys look hot in leather jackets and on motorcycles.

• Wrist watch.

• i like the leather and wood cross necklaces if your into that sort of thing. :) but if not scarves (winter only) are nice when done right and dress shoes with jeans are cool (if you have a nicer shirt on) :)

• Wallet chain isn't attractive to me, personally. I like to see a guy wearing the right pair of shoes with an outfit, though. Not to the degree of being "metro," but just that he pays enough attention to know when sneakers are OK and when a dressier shoe is more appropriate.

And don't even get me started on the guys who wear their dirty work boots everywhere, even nice places. It's not "being real" ... it's being lazy.

• I like seeing guys were scarves. It's sexy, but he has to wear it THE RIGHT WAY lol. Also suspenders are superhot to me. I don't like seeing suspenders with jeans though. Hayden Christensen wore it perfectly in the movie Takers.

What Guys Said 1

• okay a guy who wears scarves knows style since you asked the question I'm sure you dont. I don't wear them because I look gay with it. But if you can pull it off I personally know girls who like it. Have a nice wallet for one. And keep interseting stuff in it that's something to talk about. Hollister bracelets look good the leather ones I like the best. A cross with leather on it that matched the bracelet would work well. But I you can find thm that match you braclet only wear one DONT CLASH your accesories