Why do girls wear such short skirt/dresses to clubs?

Is it because they want to get laid? Let's be honest, when girls wear skirts or dresses that just about cover their butts it's basically saying they wanna get banged! Or is it just to get attention from men to stroke their egos and boost their self-esteem? Or is it just to get even the slightest bit of action (i.e a make-out session) for that one night?

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel sexy in it, it makes me feel good about myself and my body.. when you love your legs you wanna show em off.. it's a major self confidence boost.

• Depends on what kinda situation.

I like dressing up full sleeves , shorts normally. But if I'm going clubbing or friends party ill wear short dress or mini skirt and tight (to make me feel confident and sexy bout myself). As for me no I have no intention being banged or what so ever.

• right exactly :) it's not about getting laid but moreso a confidence boost.

What Girls Said 9

• because that is the style. you look sexy and you feel sexy. not all girls wearing short outfits want to get banged or are even looking for that

• I wore a flannel shirt and pants when my friend made me go...

So, I suppose it depends on the person?

• It's fun and flirty(; or maybe to increase self confidence! Or maybe they're getting out of a relationship and are on the market/prowl again. Who knows?!

• I know your username is supposed to be "hello"..but it reminds me of "ridin' solo" which I was just listening to by the way..the verve remix though

• Well actually, "A.L.O." are my initials. Lol. So like J-LO, mine is A-LO...but LO in J-Lo is Lopez.

• Cause its fun to tease lol

• or is it because girls like faashion?

or is it because girls like dresses?

or is it because dresses make girls feel sexy and feminine?

it's not always about guys. thanks.

• They do it to get attention from men and to boost their ego.

• I've always wondered the same thing, and I'm a girl! Some say that it's because they like to feel sexy, but how can they possibly feel sexy being half naked in public? Do they have self-dignity at all?

• I do it for self esteem. Its nice to have guys notice you :)

• They want male attention, let's face it going to clubs is usually a hookup type of scene, I doubt most girls think they are going to meet a boyfriend there. They know that if they look hot and flaunt their body, they will get a lot of male attention and that is probably why they are there in the first place, let's face it. At a place like that, the less you wear the more likely you are to get hit on or action.

What Guys Said 5

• They feel super-sexy and confident when they wear those clothes. The same way that I feel when I'm going out and I'm know I'm put together.

It's not much different mentality-wise between the genders; females simply show more skin when doing this.

• Better ventilation, and it allows them to dance more freely. Has nothing to do with showing off their firm physique, absolutely not, no-sir-ee-Bob. They are not looking to attract a d*** pusher, no way, no how, that's not what it's about, that would be wrong.

• The same reason women like to wear nice purses, put tins of make up, get plastic surgery, and whatever else they do. To get attention, from both sides.

• They see it as "I look good". We see it as "I want action"

• As a leg man, I love seeing that

• Me too, but always wanted to know why it's like that.