What's so sexy about heels?

ok so I wear and like heels, and am told guys like them and think they're sexy. But what about them exactly is so "sexy" and is there any situation when they would be?

Most Helpful Guy

• The legs overall are more exaggerated, the butt pokes out more, the hips sway more when walking, the chest is poked out more, the stomach is more "inward".

Also, but obviously...the height boost you get too lol.

Pretty much...everything about a female looks yummier with heels on. I'll admit that I have a fetish for those. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Ok its not heels or feet that look sexy in high heels, what it does for you physicaly is atractive.

Now the high the heal the more your glutes (or how ever you spell it) and calf muscles strain making you look tighter also your hips/ ass will sway a little more and it makes you look taller thus the sex drive from heals. Though there are thoughs of us with shoe fedishes but I don't think that's what you meant.

• Simple, they exaggerate the legs and force the bum and boobs out a bit.

• look in the mirror on and off them and you tell me. Heels are designed to curve the body. Out with breast and ass, in with stomach. Its made to make you look better. Or that's how it was explained to me.

• They make your legs look a mile longer and make us think about having your legs wrapped around our heads. Also we want you to leave them on when f***ing you. awesome sexy.

• ANY AND EVERY situation -- I'm a big time fan of women in heels/stilettos. They are super sexy and has been said below -- accentuate a woman's body in a very sexy way.

Im all about a woman leaving her heels on during sex...love it!

• They make your legs look longer and enhance your ankles

What Girls Said 5

• Makes the legs look longer, it helps define curves because it pushes your posture up, pushing out your bum and boobs more

• I guess it makes your legs look good, but also I think they have been fetishized by American culture at least. Heels are also feminine, which guys like a lot.

• Heels dramatize the legs...Mainly calf muscles. They make your legs appear longer and really shaped. They also make your rump look better. When you wear them, you appear to have more of a figur, as well as a thinner stomach. It's a simple illusion.

• they make your legs look longer

• They make your legs look more toned and defined.

The way you walk shows off your hips and ass and makes them stick out more. Your entire back is more arched.

Some guys also find them sexy because they like to imagine f***ing a girl with nothing but heels on.