When someone says that a man has a large-frame, what do they mean?

does it mean broad shoulders, big chest and long limbs? or thick bones/arms, and stocky legs? or is it about height? I'm really confused to what it means when people say it/

also if you can, could you name some famous people/athletes who are considered to be large-framed?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• To me a large frame would mean broad shoulders, barrel chested, thick arms- just a big guy. Doesn't necessarily mean he's fat no does it mean that he has huge muscles. Just means that he's a big guy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Football players, 99% of them have what I would call a large frame...tim tebow has a large frame, clearly he's not fat but most people are going to feel pretty tiny standing next to him

0|0
    0|0
  • It usually means tall with broad shoulders. Big without being fat at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it means a man who is tall, broad, big hands, kind of stocky but not exactly fat, just, big. I know a man like that but he isn't famous, just some guy I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • like a football player, maybe?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They mean wide-bodied for y0ur height, heavier bones than the average guy, Nearly all rugby players have tis build, many Pacific Islanders are built this way, so you see many in US football uniforms.

0|0
    0|0