Is my body the only reason boys flirt with me?

I am always getting hit on by them dumbass players and I hate it! because its always about the outside of me. I don't mean to brag but I have a rack and a booty but I don't show it off like a slut. I love flirting but I want it to be because of my personality most of the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately you can't really change your appearance that much to put off the dumbass players. You could try wearing more baggy clothing and see what happens.

What Guys Said 3

• You love flirting but you want them to compliment your personality? You see the issue here? A girl who flirts with everybody is not going to attract people who go for personalities.

• i never said I flirt with everybody...i said I hate the players, I don't flirt with them. I love flirting when I can tell its because of my personality.

• You love flirting, so what's the issue then. maybe if you dress your modestly a dumbass won't go crazy over you, then that should make you happy . . .

• probably

What Girls Said 1

• let's be honest; this isn't a question, this is you bragging and attention seeking. If it was a genuine question you'd say something along the lines of "What can I do to make guys focus on my prrsonality more because I'm attracting the wrong people's attention?"

• Jealous lol

• hmm funny how this question is complaining about guys hitting on you, yet your last answer implies that it is a good thing and I should be jealous of you!

oh yes I have I have had guys hit on me because of my looks, but it has never bothered me because those type of boys are in and out of my life very quickly. Looks like you're the whining one here do us a favour and stop complaining about the attention you get cause it's pretty obvious you love it!

• oh brother..the inmaturety continues. lets twist everything I said around, yep that will work! good one!