Wearing high heels...Does it bother a guy?

Does it bother a guy if a girl wears high heels and she is taller than him, like when going out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being 6'3 I haven't been friends with a girl taller than me wearing heels but it would depend on her body type. If she was overweight and unattractive I'd be intimidated. If she was attractive and had a nice figure I'd want to grapple that Amazonian princess to the ground and do the wild thing with her.

• Wonderful analogy! Lol.

• Hot is how no matter what size it comes in. I know I'm a tall guy so it doesn't make me self conscious to be around taller women. It actually comforts me because I know if I run into a taller woman my odds of going out with her just skyrocketed since everyone else in the room is automatically disqualified.

• Hot is hot*

What Guys Said 8

• It's somewhat awkward, but some guys don't mind it. It's something that you could bring up, and ask him what he prefers.

It also depends on the height of the guy. If he's 5'4", he's most likely used to having women taller than him. If he's 5'11" like me, a taller girl is kind of weird.

• It wouldn't be a big deal to me. As long as she Isn't wearing the tallest ones possible. I Have a height preference, but never a very strong one.

However I always wondered how taller girls feel about this, if they felt strange being taller than their dates once they wear heels. Would they be less inclined to wear heels or date the particular guy?

• yeah my friend is 5'10 and she says its awkward being taller than her date

• See I'm about 5'5" and he's around 5'7" and I love wearing high heels but I don't want to make him feel awkward.

• Personally, it doesn't matter to me. I think it would bother women more.

• It wouldn't bother me. I actually like girls who are taller than me in heels. Would it bother you if the guy was shorter than you when you wear heels?

• I don;t mind, its only girls who start thinking too much...why do girls wear high heels anyway?

• They make ME feel more confident personally. And I like the look of them.

• Fare enough :), A girl today was literally 6ft 6 with her heals on, I really don;t see the point! But hey its a girl thing :) enjoy.

• wear them. Maybe not 5 inchers, but wear them. I love it

• Wouldnt bother me at all. It would only bother me if it bothered her.

• It only bothers me IF she's already taller than me, without them. I'm 5'8". I prefer girls who are taller than me, with them on.

What Girls Said 0