What do you think of manly men with manly beards?

I'm trying to grow mine out into a luscious chestnut oasis of manly facial hair. I'm going for the "I'm a lumberjack and I just don't care" look. What do you think? Only the manliest of men grow facial hair so if you want a real man, you must like beards.

• I'm a manly man with a glowing beard.
  • I'm a clean-shaven freak.
  • Steelers suck.
  • Beards make me orgasm
  • Beards are an orgasm for the eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has some pretty awesome beard action going on. It's really hot, I love it. and it feels SO NICE when I rub my face on him! hehehe

its not a big beard, I don't think I'd enjoy that :P

As much of a man my boyfriend is, I don't categorize him into that lump of what society considers to be "manly." My boyfriend is above and beyond that, which makes him and his beard EXTRA hot.

I don't like full beards, they aren't scratchy enough for me :D

What Girls Said 5

• i love stubble and nothing more of facial hair than that.. beards look awful.. they make a guy look larger than he is.. and that sounds terrible to kiss.. imo

• Honestly, I would not want to kiss a guy with a beard. It'd just seem too messy, even if it's well groomed. Clean-shaven or five o'clock shadow, to me, is much sexier.

• I think some stubble is hot, but nothing further, just my opinion.

• Such a poet!

I like stubble, but full on beard-ed-ness? Not quite as oasis-y as one might think.

• Facial hair is cool...so Is not having it.

What Guys Said 2

• Only reason I don't have a beard is because mine hasn't filled out yet, go for it.

• hit puperty first, then think abt getting "manly"