What do you think of manly men with manly beards?

I'm trying to grow mine out into a luscious chestnut oasis of manly facial hair. I'm going for the "I'm a lumberjack and I just don't care" look. What do you think? Only the manliest of men grow facial hair so if you want a real man, you must like beards.

• I'm a manly man with a glowing beard.
    14% (1)44% (4)31% (5)Vote
  • I'm a clean-shaven freak.
    14% (1)44% (4)31% (5)Vote
  • Steelers suck.
    57% (4)12% (1)31% (5)Vote
  • Beards make me orgasm
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Beards are an orgasm for the eyes.
    15% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has some pretty awesome beard action going on. It's really hot, I love it. and it feels SO NICE when I rub my face on him! hehehe

its not a big beard, I don't think I'd enjoy that :P

As much of a man my boyfriend is, I don't categorize him into that lump of what society considers to be "manly." My boyfriend is above and beyond that, which makes him and his beard EXTRA hot.

I don't like full beards, they aren't scratchy enough for me :D

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i love stubble and nothing more of facial hair than that.. beards look awful.. they make a guy look larger than he is.. and that sounds terrible to kiss.. imo

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I would not want to kiss a guy with a beard. It'd just seem too messy, even if it's well groomed. Clean-shaven or five o'clock shadow, to me, is much sexier.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think some stubble is hot, but nothing further, just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a poet!

I like stubble, but full on beard-ed-ness? Not quite as oasis-y as one might think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair is cool...so Is not having it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Only reason I don't have a beard is because mine hasn't filled out yet, go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • hit puperty first, then think abt getting "manly"

0|0
    0|0