How do I make myself stand out more to guys?

sorry I can't post a picture, I'm too low level.

people tell me that I have a pretty face and nice body, but guys don't notice me because I don't stand out. I have long, straight, brown hair, pale skin, wear glasses, and dress in normal jeans and t-shirts. I don't wear makeup.

i've had guys tell me I would look hot if I "put in some effort". what does that mean? what am I supposed to do to stand out?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no reason to be putting in 'effort' to look 'hot' and your age. The superficial creeps who look at pictures of women a lot will ignore you, and that's a GOOD thing. The guys with some level of appreciation for what's important will notice your natural, fresh-faced look. I used to take notice of girls like yoou when I was a teenager, for example.

Glasses an dno make-up, yes, it brings back memories! You won't have bad memories to write about on Gag in a few years like so many of the women here.

Do't try to be older, stay true to yourself!

What Guys Said 4

• TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES.

Guaranteed you will stand out.

• take care of your appearance? maybe go to a salon, style your hair a bit.. read some magazine and keep your dressing style fresh, not too slutty but there should be a feminine air about it. Wear light make up.

• the "some effort" it's true, if you want to stand out, tint your hair some cool color like this one (just copypaste into urlbar)

flixya.com/files-photo/y/u/u/yuunuz2354706.jpg

or try a different hairstyle. there are endless posibilties. dig into otaku culture, or cosplays.

just my personal opinion.

• it means that your not putting effort in,thats what guys do just put on pants shirst do hair and we are done but girls are expected to that and more so just put on a little make up do something simple but extra with your hair and you should be good

What Girls Said 3

• Wear fitting clothes, clothes that flatter your body shape, clothing that makes you look feminine. Wear light makeup to enhance your beauty (if you wish, seeing you don't need any). Smile, appear friendly and ta-da; guys will come flocking to you.

• It means wear a bit of make up (maybe wear contacts sometimes), style your hair a little, be more fashion conscious (occasionally wear heels), that's what they mean basically appear a way that looks as though you make a bit of an effort appearance wise.

• Wear contacts, wear makeup, wear sexier clothes.