What would a guy describe as a perfect body?

Simple, just describe it please. Is it tall, short, fat, skinny, big on top, small on top, or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is promoting a lot of insecurity and self doubt. How do you think girls are going to feel when they come to this question and hear guys lusting and dreaming about a body type and body parts that they simply do not possess?

Don't be stupid. There are thousands of guys on this planet and they all have different ideas of what a perfect body is. The most valuable guys don't place ideas of perfection in looks. They place ideas of perfection in how a woman's mind is and what her personality is like, understanding that she will never be completely perfect.

By the way, most guys don't even have really great bodies like that to be so damn picky! So if that's you, in which it most likely is, stop objectifying us girls as if our purpose on this earth is to please your eyes! Because you most likely don't even have an awesome body anyway!

• The Qn was what is your PERFECT body type, yes we understand that it is generally unrealistic for girls 2 always have these body types (but they are PERFECT to them) and yes we understand that the girls reading these posts might not have the features as listed or shown, but one thing that the readers can take from this is EVERYONE has a different idea of perfection, look above there is a range of different answers ranging from big to small boobs and hips, blond, brunette, skinny, curvaceous, etc.

• I'm sorry but damn I can only listen to so much endless pointelss talking!

• thanks for ba :)

What Guys Said 12

• Saying I have one body type I think is perfect would be a complete lie.

There's only one thing I can say that would apply to every body type I like, and that's it has to be healthy. Beyond that, it's impossible to narrow things down more.

I've liked all types bodies: short, tall, curvy, plump, thin, athletic, etc. It's really not the woman's body that attracts me to her anyway. I could easily find 10 or more images of women I find attractive and if you compared their bodies only, you'd be hard pressed to find any similarities. In fact, you might be hard pressed to find any thing in common with them at all when it comes to appearance.

If you're trying to find some consensus from guys on what they like in women, you aren't going to find it. If you're trying to find evidence that there are guys out there that like your body type, let me tell you there are. There are guys out there who like pretty much every body type there is. The only thing is trying to find them. Yes, it is common for guys to like some types more, but that doesn't mean all guys like just one thing. For example, pizza (one of my favorite examples) tastes easily demonstrate what I'm saying. Pepperoni pizza is very popular. It's very rare to see an order of multiple pizzas going to one place and there not be a pepperoni pizza included in the order. However, I'm not a huge fan, personally, of a plain pepperoni pizza. Hence, popularity does not mean exclusive. Now does that mean I don't enjoy pepperoni? Not at all! So just like I may not find woman A attractive doesn't mean I won't find woman B attractive while she has a very similar body type.

Don't try to base things off what the guys here or anywhere say. Instead, be yourself, be healthy, and be happy.

• I should have mentioned... The prefect body would be the body type of whoever I was with, whatever body type that may be.

• The body has to fit with the person. It doesn't really have to be a specific size. It could be skinny, Plump, Curvaceous whatever. If a girl looks comfortable then that is sexy.

Some Girls don't suit a skinny body and vice versa so it is very hard question to answwer.

• The perfect body looks good when playing tennis in a miniskirt with leggings.

• porportions are the most important thing to me. Idc what her breast size is as long as it matches her body type. I like a tight but or a big but depending on her body...and for her stomach I like a little tummy

• I believe that there is nothing that is perfect.

Rather there could be perfect for me.

While this would only be applicable to the said person its possible.

I would be okay with her being comfortable in her own healthy skin.

• what ever you look like because there could never be a more beautiful you

• ahhh, that's sweet x

• you asked thhis question becuase you don't like your body. I'm guessing there's a guy? Well I can gaurente you that he is not the right guy. I know plenty of guys including myself that see past that and treat you respect. I promise there are good guys out there

• Sabrina Ferreli link

More realistically though a woman who is curvaceous, slim, and a little bit shorter than me. I used to date this perfect blond polish girl who was absolutely gorgeous, slim, PERFECT BUTT, but the only problem is she was my height. So very tall for a woman. Was still awesome being with her, but I like feeling like I am the dominant one, especially in bed, and it is hard to do with a woman your height.

• Different guys have different preferences on a woman's body. I personally like curvy girls, big on top, full figured but not to the point of looking unhealthy.

• I like small girls, mainly in length, but in proportion with the width.

• 0|0
  • I could best describe the body I like as "functionally athletic." What do I mean by that? Well, imagine what Wonder Woman would probably look like if she were real. Tall/statuesque (for a woman) without being unrealistically so. About the same height as me, with a body that shows she is obviously very fit/active and has lots of muscle, but without that level of muscle definition (the "shredded") look that you can only get by cutting carbs from your diet, so that she still has the overall shape a woman should (just the shape comes from muscle whereas on a normal woman it comes from fat/softness).

• Kate Voegele: link

link

Micah Moore: link

• #2 didn't work so kate voegele:

link

What Girls Said 2

• Kim kardashian -_- sadly

• I know it says guys but I think girls should be able answer too. He has to be tall 6 feet minimum. And hardly a bit of fat on him every beautiful muscle there for my eyes to feast on. Wide shoulders and a nice tight hard ass are a must. Now even though I have described what I consider perfect I know I am rarely going to see this type of body on a man so I set realistic expectations as I think most guys do too.