Ugly or pretty? What do you think?

yesterday I found this video link comments really surprised me. many people say she was pretty, many that she was really ugly (before, not after). what do you think? for me she looks better after transformation, but everybody looks better after it, so it doesn't matter. I would like to know, what do you think about her real look.

Most Helpful Girl

• that "before" pic was a real bad pic of someone. we all have really bad pictures taken. it looked like on of that. and the photo shopped pic looked as of someone has painted something.. it didn't look natural at all... so my votes goes to none

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not a very judgmental sort of person, because I believe beauty has far more to do with the person underneath what you might see, and honestly I wouldn't be so quick to make a judgement based on what appears to be a poor photo to begin with. Photo technology has advanced with our technology anyway, so it would seem to me that a photo taken in say the mid to late 1970's will not be able to stand up to a photo taken in say 2009 as the technology to take a picture even by a an amateur photographer will allow for a much higher quality of photo. So did they change the picture? Yes without a doubt, they did change the picture, will this insure that she is now "better looking" I'm disinclined to agree.

• I found her not that attractive. Really I found it interesting. 90% of what was done was the equivalent of adding makeup, false lashes and fixing her hair. That could be done on a normal basis, and did indeed help. They 'fixed' her teeth. What astonished me was how the slight reshaping of her cheek structure changed her appearance. It happened around the 50 second mark. It was interesting because I wouldn't have noted her cheeks as 'bad'. It made a _huge_ difference, to me, suddenly I could see her potential, that with makeup etc. she'd look good. I was not surprised when they adjuster her chin a little, but I actually thought it made less impact then the cheeks. I guess it was combined with the 'nose job' she got around 37 seconds.

• she's quite manly before , and more feminine after , but fake... I wouldn't say no to a date with the transformed girl but I would say no at first. so I would say it improved ( although some effect and highlights are really obviously fake :p)

• clearly she looks "prettier" afterward, but most of what they did was just adding some makeup and sorting out her hair. she was fine before - she looked real. and she shouldn't have been labelled as ugly, that's going to give her some self-esteem issues, it probably wasn't a particularly good photo.

• Mm I can't judge but I think that's a great example to show how taking care of yourself can make anyone look much better.

• i was gonna say the exact same thing. girls don't get it. If you put in effort they can all be decently attractive

• Honestly, she's ugly, and even the end result is not attractive. If I had to rate the original photo, I would give it a 2 our of 10 the end photo is a 4 out of 10 (ie, still unattractive).

• That reminds me not to trust people's profile pictures!:D

Ugly compare to photoshoped version though the photoshop one wasn't hot at least!lol

• She is ugly

• She looks better, but I'm not a fan of the before or after.

• she looks better after id go for her.

What Girls Said 17

• in my honest opinion, she didn't look attractive at the begininning. not that she was really really ugly, but she was really ungroomed. the picture just made it look like she put on makeup, shaped her eyebrows and actually did something to her hair, it didn't change her natural actual look though. just enhanced what she already had in a positive way, hence making her look a lot better afterward, as it would with anyone if they used makeup or lighting to enhance their features.

i am pretty suprised too though at the amount of defensive and negative comments on the vid. she doesn't look fake at the end, she still looks very real. my guess is those people are just very insecure or something..

• I found her not attractive before and not attractive after. She's below average imo.

• I disagree she totally has the potential to be really pretty if she put some effort into her appearance. Nowhere near below average.

• I totally agree with you, she wasn't attractive before or after...

• @skyler, you need taste. She's ugly.

• I think people who say she's not pretty or call her ugly are people who really need to get a life. There are among us these guys and gals that are not attractive like the classical way but we can't call them ugly. It's over superficial. If a guy/gal is pretty and has an attractive body then we don't care rather they're smart,funny,intelligent. But if the guy/gal is not attractive we just mock at them. Insult them. This world's getting worse and worse every day because we all do stupid things like that. We need to see fake faces and tonned bodies in terms to leave in perfect world. Anyone nowadays can be beautiful. You just go fill your lips and you're the next Angelina. You go bye lenses and you're the next Megan Fox. Buy some really expensive clothes and becomes a fashion icon. To me it's senseless. I need something better and bigger in my life that constant worries about my looks. And anyone's out of there.

The girl may be not beautiful but I'm sure she has her charm as we all have. She may be funny and smart and better than many of us who are commenting her looks.

• It looks so unnatural. All she did was erase the cheeks, color some things, and fill in her gap. It's stupid to say the after is hotter than the original. It's not like there was some drastic change. >.>

You could get the same effect from taking a better picture.

• I think she looked great before and after. She does have a slight hint of masculinity in her face, however I think it's the hair style (the part in the front of the bangs) that gives her a masculine look. She would prob look better with medium length to short hair. Cause the long hair makes her face appear bigger and more bold. Too bold for a female face.

• she's a tomboy,she could easily look as attractive as the after photo she just doesn't really try. ''there are no ugly women. only lazy ones''

• i don't think she was ugly, she was just a bit unattractive. but then again, almost everything that was done in photoshop was mainly cosmetic, so if she were to use makeup like the photoshopping the video did, she might be able to achieve a look similar to the end result.

• the pictures are not good neither before nor after!

• I didn't think she was pretty either way.Anyway, if anyone thinks the after picture is attractive, it's like thinking a manufactured product is attractive.That looks nothing like the girl anymore.

• That's true but you could say the same thing about your self (If you wear makeup that is) whenever you step outside of your house with make up on. It's the same exact concept only it was done on a photo rather than her natural face.

• I see your point but I don't wear very much makeup so I don't look different really, just fresher and younger.But definitely with people who wear a lot of makeup and celebrities, a lot of them look nothing at all like they did before, its strange how makeup can make such a huge difference to one's appearance.

• I think she was ugly before and after.

• i reaaaaaaaaly hate judging people , but to answer your question I would say I didn't see her looks special before or after ..but one thing I say , its better to be normal than to be fake !

• To me, the before was average and the after very fake and photoshopped looking.

• I don't think she is very attractive either way.

• She definitely looks better than she did before.

• I'd say she was a bit ungroomed at first, but not exactly average. Maybe just average looking. The final result is better looking, I will admit that. However, I also think she is very young still and needs to grow into her looks. That girl still has to be a teenager at least. Everyone (even the prettiest) is awkward at that age. If she gives herself a few years, she is probably going to get better looking with age. Honestly, I think she just needs to change the eyebrows more and change her hairstyle.

• Very ugly before, average after. Jeez her teeth were so ridiculously off-putting. As hard as the photoshopper tried, the girl's teeth and smile were still ugly afterwards.

• ugly tbh