What's your thought when you see a chubby girl walking down the street?

do you just not see her? there was nothing to say

or do you actually comment on her weight, in your head obviously :o

theres always that one guy that always look back at a pretty girl. do you think that guy even saw me behind her? haha

yes it depends on what you like...but I'm not talking about what you find attractive. I want to know if you see her, or comment on her.

im chubby and people love me. some call me average, while others call me fat. even said theyll be sad if I lost weight cause I won't be as comfty :/ but theyre my friends so I don't mind. I would be upset if some stranger was calling me fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you be upset if some stranger was calling you fat? You'll likely never see them again. You don't know them. They mean nothing in your life. It doesn't matter what they think... That said, I notice everyone around me to an extent so that I'm aware of my surroundings but I don't think twice about them or judge them. At most its, girl behind me, guy to left, girl walking towards me, so on and so forth. If someone catches my eye as possibly interesting I might think more about it and go talk to them.

What Guys Said 4

• He saw you but if he was too baffled by her sluty outfit then no he didn;t see you.

But honestly it is about attraction, if he is interested he will show it.

• I love curvy women so... There it is... :)

• I think chubby or "fat" girls are just as beautiful as all girls are.

• honestly I do see her, and I can't stop thinking how great she would look if she did something about her overweight. please do some exercise, this will improve your confidence. there are no ugly girls, just very lazy ones.

• i think chubby is cute though :/

What Girls Said 4

• First off, this is for chubby people, not obese people right? Because let's be real here, you're going to notice an obese person's weight. I think I judge girls all the same way. Honestly, when I look at someone, it's more about the face than the body. If she's a pretty girl, she's a pretty girl, regardless of her body weight. It's only when the chubbiness/fat interferes with her beauty that would make me even think of her as something different.

• i would say she is beautiful and she knows it especially if you are walking with that swag. many thick girls are beautiful and presentable so do you, keep your beautiful personality. I see too many women who get really thin and it may or may not look nice on them but their attitude stinks miles away.

• I pity her because her weight most likely may affect her in some frustrating ways. Such as maintaining true confidence, being able to fit into certain clothes, and having a chance with a wonderful guy who just needs to grow out of superficiality (he may overlook her because she's chubby).

Maybe try to get a job at a fitness center where you can get a free membership?

• fit in certain clothes? what?!

wonderful guy? that's just mean...so you saying fat people can't get a wonderful guy? -_- if he overlooks her because of her weight, he isn't as wonderful as you think he is.

and there's a reason I'm chubby...because I chose to stay this way. if my weight really bothered me, I wouldve done some sit-ups on the floor.

im 5'1, 110 lbs...im average. you people are just too skinny :o

• butbutbut "being able to fit into certain clothes"! that's what you meant D: there's sizes for everyone! so I didn't get it lol

just cause the clothes are cute doesn't necessarily mean itll look cute on you. even skinny girls have that problem! and if it doesn't fit...they should probably get a different size lol

• No, it's not what I meant. I'm firm in what I meant. That's just you're over sensitivity talking. Yes, what you say is true, but realistically, when you have a certain body type, there's a wider range of looks that you can pull off that more chubby girls can't. That's what I meant. There's a difference between needing to adjust the clothing size to make it fit better and not being able to fit in it or pull it off at all

• I'd say I "Hi cutie going my way! ; )" Yes I would wink!