How to "dress to impress" my boyfriend's family at their Christmas party?

Me and my boyfriend have been together 2 years and this Friday I am going to their Christmas party. What should I wear to impress his family full of beauticians (his grandmother owns a beauty school) and also be subtly sexy to impress his teenaged guy cousins that are in a well known rock band?

Also as for what type if clothes I should wear he said he is wearing jeans and a collared shirt

Additional information: I'm 16, 5'3 and 105 pounds with brown hair alittle past my boobs and blue eyes. Also I look quite young for my age

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is wearing jeans, you could wear nice new jeans or a skirt with a slightly sexy blouse (empahasis on slightly). I say slightly because if his parents are there, they are the ones to dress for. The teenage guy cousins come 2nd. His parents are not going to like it if you are wearing highly revealing clothing.

• Oh don't worry I won't be dressing revealing I want something that covers me up that looks pretty but alittle sexy too just to make me feel nice

What Guys Said 4

• Just dress 'classy' it's sexy, yet it's in no way slutty... It also has elegance that people do love. Look at the kind of clothes Kate Middleton wears.

• if hes wearing jeans and a collared shirt, casual like in a way, just wear your yoga pants and some random top. being comfortable in somewhat sexy clothing is the best way to impress ppl. for both guys and girls.

• Dress up, don't dress down

• If he's going casual, you can go casual as well. You're allowed to wear jeans, if you'd like

What Girls Said 2

• if you would like a really good answer, post a pic or chat me and we'll talk. id love to help:)... and its just easier in chat. the reason I need a pic is because some stuff is less flattering on certain ppl, ya noe

• A skirt of respectable length, tall boots and a cute, form fitting top, like a light sweater. No cleavage, no ass cheeks hanging out. If it's chilly where you live, maybe a bright scarf. If not a scarf, a unique accessory to get compliments from the artist/stylists.