What size do I wear if a 34D is too small, but a 34DD is too big?

So my boobs decided to grow enough to spill out of a 34D bra, but not enough to completely fill out a 34DD bra, which is a pain in the ass.

The band size is fine, but the cups are the problem. Do they make like half sizes or something?

Also, is there any way I can get them down to a D cup or up to a DD cup?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, just lose or gain weight.

Lose should shrink them and gain should make them larger...obviously. But even then, a lot of girls would have to lose or gain a significant amount of weight for their boobs to change.

Besides that...

Try to judge your band size. If it is on the tight side, try a 36D. If it is on the looser side, try a 32DD.

For all you know your band size could be wrong, I would get measured by a professional.

I say a 36D or a 32DD because as the back sizes go up, the cup gets bigger. The cup of a 32DD is somewhat bigger than a 34D cup but smaller than a 34DD cup. On the same note, a 36D cup is bigger than a 34D cup.