Black heels or black boots?

My friend is having her 21st at a club in New York and since I'm not in school anymore I don't have the option of running down the hall and asking someone what shoes and dress to wear. So ladies (guys too if you want), which dress should I wear and should I wear heels or boots? I like both dresses but I don't wanna drag my closet up to New York.

link

link

For the second dress I'm not sure which color comes up on the link but I have the black one. Mine's also not glittery, I can't find the exact one, it's just black without glitter but the cut is exactly the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels are sexier but that's just me. The Guess dress is the sexiest and classiest one the other one is too much with that see through again I"m not a chick so this is from a guys perspective.

• They're both guess, but I'm assuming you mean the second one

• Yeah

What Guys Said 2

• The Guess Dress is mad sexy and heels would be best with both dresses in my opinion but that's just me

• The blue one comes up on the link for the second one

What Girls Said 3

• I think the first dress would look good with black boots and the second one would look good with black heels. Both dresses are nice and I can't choose one.

• first one with black heels

• Go with the first dress, wear heels with it.