Who is the most beautiful person you know?

Can be based on looks or personality or both, but I was thinking more personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend Adrianne is the most beautiful person I know.

First of all, she's THE blond hair blue eyed beautiful girl next door. She dresses modestly but cute and has a nice body so everything looks good on her. She always looks natural and fresh. She also has a British accent, which is the most adorable thing ever.

She is always smiling, even if she's sad. Her on a bad day is better than a lot of people on a good day. She's so sweet, kind, and caring and is always looking out for other people and their well being. She's very outgoing and loves talking to people, getting to know them, and making them laugh. She's smart as hell and super witty. Everything she does is in attempt to make everyone around her happy and she loves having a good time. She's probably as close to perfect as I've ever seen.

What Guys Said 5

• My mother, she's the most heartwarming person I know.

• now this is a real tough one

• This girl I know from Pre-school. Watching her as she grew up, she only became more beautiful, I guess you could say I've had a "crush" on her for about 14 years haha

• This girl that used to be in my class, dayyym.

• Looks wise is myself I can stare at myself in the mirror all day.

What Girls Said 7

• A girl who hardly ever speaks. She always smiles big smiles and giggles shyly when you talk to her and replies in a very soft voice and offers food to random passer-bys. She's also small like a mouse. I doubt she's ever offended or hurt anyone in her life. All she does is smile genuinely and lighten up people's moods.

• My mother, she so nice and caring.

• My grandmother

• Me, Duh.

• My girlfriend

• This girl I know from school. I don't know her that well, only met her a few times, but she is absolutely stunning. She has this unique look to her. It is the type of look that not every guy may appreciate..she's skinny, not much curve or anything, and she has a unique kind of modelesque face. But I think she is stunning. As much as I love myself and get plenty of guys and know I am attractive, I always used to wish I could have her face, she is absolutely gorgeous IMO.

• Personality wise probably one of my friends who always puts everyone else first and is extremely caring about others.

Lookswise...probably this girl in my class. She's incredibly gorgeous and smart, looks like a doll. Lucky her!

Hey, I'm not going to say myself, that would be conceited :P