Cleavage/tight shirts: how much is too much?

I love "the girls" and I like to dress to show them off a little. I don't want to come off as trashy though. Is there a sexy but classy way to do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• love when a girl shows off some real cleavage. but it can be trashy.

link

what comes up when you search classy cleavage

just remember, that sometimes the conservative look is actually the sexiest. most girls can look good when they are all dressed up nice and showing off everything. The best look good in jeans and shirt

What Guys Said 6

• What I like best is honest flaunting, showing the bra as well as most of the breast. Not coy cleavage, pretty much showing everything. I find that doesn't give the 'trashy' look like showing a a lot of cleavage, but covering up the bra, at the same time...

Sometimes,more is less! Somehow...

• If you are wearing a dress where you start to question it, that I believe is too much. Even wearing a t-shirt guys will notice your "girls" so imagine what they'd think in a dress like that.

• I've always been a fan of the layered look, low cut top for suggestion but another shirt under for classy coverup. :)

• I think trashy is determined more by how you act, than what you where.

One of my favorite sayings: "You can take the girl out of the cheap underwear, but you can't take the cheap underwear out of the girl."

• Not really, but don't stop!

• Pay attention to the neckline of your shirts. Also, if you're going to show them off, wear pants!

What Girls Said 7

• If you show off your boobs, cover your legs. I think pick one key feature, and showcase them. Also, keep your makeup neutral if you're going to show them off- too much cleavage and makeup looks trashy- but a lowcut dress and nicely done makeup looks classy.

• Do you want cute guys to notice your cleavage?

• Lets just say there is a difference between noticing and gawking, staring, and making in appropriate comments. I don't mind someone noticing, but when they act like jerks and stare that's not okay. Keep in mind I wear sexy shirts for ME not for men to stare/gawk/make comments.

• This is cute: link

This is bordering on inappropriate: link

• Bordering inappropriate? I'd say if a normal person (As in not a celeb) would go out in that outfit she would be considered a slut.

• I'll be honest, I have a few tops like that, but they're for going out. I don't consider that too slutty since it's part of the club "scene" (and also because I'm not a slut). But for every day wear it's inappropriate.

• When there's nothing left to the imagination

• Definitely choose one or the other to showcase in one outfit. Legs or the girls. Low cut shirt = pants. Skirt or dress = high cut top.

Let the guy's eyes look at one thing at a time instead of the whole picture. That's when they start looking at you like a whore.

• A high neckline on a fitted t-shirt can look awesome.

It's all covered up, so no one can suggest it's "trashy" but it still shows them off.

• Tight shirts- Well you're technically covered up, so I think they're okay in every way

Cleavage- Only a little is okay

• Don't show more than a hint of cleavage. It will have the effect but not show it all. The rule is the bigger the girls are the higher your shirts should be. For some of us that probably means up to our necks haha. Mine are large and high up so I always have to be careful with my necklines, I have ample cleavage and what looks perfectly fine on some girls will look trashy on me. One time I was wearing a normal shirt, didn't think it was that low, and this guy I know who drools after me came up to me and said "Wow the girls are really out there today" and his eyes kind of bulged..it was a bit embarrassing. Since then I've always been a bit more wary of my cleavage.