Was I an asshole?

One night came home after work and was horny as hell. I ended making love to my girlfriend. She's extremely self-conscious about her breasts because of a birthmark and won't take off her bra for me no matter how I beg. Anyway I couldn't take it anymore and ripped off her bra. She got upset, cover herself up and went to the bathroom. Later I felt bad and knock on the door. When she the door open a bit. she didn't use anything to hide herself this time. And as a joke I said "ew what's wrong with your boobs". She started crying and ended up sleeping at her sister's house. She won't answer my call or talk to me at all. Was I a asshole?

My girl been to my house with her two older brothers. Thanks to them I have a black eye. We are over?
I went to her house with flowers and candys.anyway we made up.

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't say asshole

i would say your were a duck

how stupid are you? she's self-conscious

because of a birthmark. you then "ripped"

her bra off. (note, how would you like it

if I pulled ur pants down along with

your underwear in public?), then she was

like hmm fine ill come out of the bathroom, and

you say "ew what's wrong with your boobs."

you shoulda been like "psshh is that what

your worried about", or "thats nothing", or

something that can tell her that you don't care

about the birthmark

how would you like it if when you got

naked she just pointed and laughed.

What Girls Said 11

• yeah you were like if you had of approached it so differently you could of gotten her to trust you and let you see her with her bra off from now on but you blew it

what if you had like a really tiny penis and you wouldn't have sex because of it and finally you decided to and she turned around and say omg what's that a toothpick and laughed

it wouldn't be nice would it

• Very much so you were. I don't know what you were thinking and I'm hoping that you were drinking or something to have acted like that. You need to WHATEVER you can to apologize to her because that was just plain mean and if I were her I don't know if I could forgive you very easily.

• personally yes I think you were wrong for the comment cause it seemed to make the situation worse. but obviously you two need to talk to each other.

• um yeah but you got what you asked for. you can't say you didnt. you deserve everything you got just be glad you're not dead.

• um yes you were a complete and utter asshole. you picked apart her self-conciousness and YOU, the "boyfriend" made fun of her insecurities...yes you were an asshole. and then you act suprised she won't answer ur calls or talk to you. jerk

• yes. yes you were

• yeah you were an ass

• I think this is a bullcrap story.

• ROFLMAO.

You get as good as you give.

• Oh my god. If that were me our relationship would be over. You were an insensitive jerk and you should be begging for her forgiveness. Not that you deserve it though.

• You couldn't have been more of an a**shole if you have diarrhea spewing from your mouth.

First off, she made it clear to you that she wasn't comfortable without her bra. You should have respected that.

Second off, you knew in the bathroom that she was already upset. Regardless of whether it was meant as a joke, you shouldn't have said what you did.

You know how wrong you were, or else you wouldn't have come here to ask.

Maybe next time you'll find an alternative to ripping her bra off...

What Guys Said 0