Men, do you notice girls eye color/ care about what it is?

I'm just curious because some of my guy friends I've found don't notice it.. my brother said it's hard to tell because of the changes in lighting and most guys are looking at either your whole face or your mouth when a girl talks... is this true? do men really not notice the color? explain please :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really bother looking at the eye-color with most people. But if she's a pretty girl, then I will notice.

And like for most features, most men have a preference but it really doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 7

• I notice it , because I love eyes , but I love all colors :) I can really drown in someone's eyes

• thats awesome, I love looking at people's eyes.. as they say the eyes are the window to the soul :)

• I can't see anything in them ha ha but I could stare into a girls eyes for so long :)

• haha ya.. I don't actually see anything but I still love to look haha.

• I don't really remember a person by their eye color. I don't even know what my closest friend's eye color is. Unless of course it is a bright blue color that is very distinct. Lots of Czech people have bright blue eyes.

• I notice it only if I like the girl.

About female friends and acquaintances, let me remember.. damn I truly have no idea what eye-colors they got!

• No, I don't notice or care about that.

• I have to notice eye color because they will ask what color eyes they have and if I don't know, I am f***ed.

I do not care about eye color.

• haha ya I guess it depends on the girl, but I do at some point just to see if he noticed.

• Yeah it has happened to me before and it did not end to well.

• im sorry :( that's awful that she took it that bad.. I'm used to guys not noticing things like that.. so it doesn't phase me as much as it used to.

• When men remember your eye color after just meeting you, it usually means you have small boobs ;)

• I do. The first thing I notice is general presence and body language from a distance. As I get closer, the eyes are the first thing I notice and focus on. I read them for emotions. I definitely notice eye color while doing this. As conversation progresses, I pay attention to eyes and lips. Depending on where we are, if we are seated, if were are across from one another or next to one another I watch other body language expressed in the direction of someones body, hand movements, leg movements, ect., but about 90% of my attention is on the eyes.

What Girls Said 0