What is your favorite brand name of clothing that you wear?

I usually always wear and buy Nike clothing. Although it is expensive, I think its the most comfortable clothing out there for me. But what are your favorite brand(s)? if you have any.

Most Helpful Girl

• Derek Heart=cheap, mostly nice quality

Gap

American Eagle *tees only*

Citizens of Humanity= jeans are comfy and good

Elle

Candies

Yansi Fugel=good quality, nice pieces

and any ole laid back shoe

What Girls Said 12

• im only picky about pants which I usually only like from American Eagle and Hollister. besides that I just buy everything from where ever as long as I like it.

• I don't really wear brand name clothing, unless you count Victoria's Secret, Ann Taylor Loft, Urban Outfitters, or Aerie as brands.

• Candies

Wetseal

Forever21

Abbey dawn

• Victoria's Secret.

• For sports, I LOVE Adidas and Nike. For regular clothes though, American Eagle is the way to go. The only downside is that it's totally unreasonable pricing.

• most of my clothes are from American eagle,i just really like their fit and the style. I also like victorias secret, forever21, and nike. but I love t-shirts and sweats! and for shoes I tend to go with nike, or ugg. those shoes seem to last longer, and are more comfortable!

• haha CLEARANCE

• I like whatever looks good, I would never buy clothes based on what brand name they have I don't get people that spend a ton of money to have the name on a tag that no one will ever see anyway

• Zara, Mango, Levis, Guess...

• As far as brands go...

For tops? Old Navy

For jeans? Abercrombie

For shoes? UGG boots or Sam Edelman flats

• Sport cloth - Nike, Puma other cloth-Zara, H&M, Mango...

• Nike shoes.

Levis jeans.

Banana Republic tops, but I usually buy them on ebay.

I don't think its indulgent to buy things that are a better quality material and durable construction. Most of my clothes from wal-mart look like sh*t in a month.

What Guys Said 6

• uniqlo

• for jeans, banana republic by far

For shirts I like polo raulph lauren, or fred perry

• well I guess youve never heard of hollister because awhile back you said someone dressed like a gangster just because they had a hollister shirt on with a hat on. you insulted someone that didn't deserve it. you told them to get some style so when is hollister and abercrombie not real man style? you totally burned that person and that was not nice.

• I just didn't understand where the gangster thing came in, I guess because I had a hat on in the pic? Because I really don't act that way either, that's why I took it as a cutdown

• I will give you a thumbs up though, because I like ralp lauren and Fred Perry too.

• Under armour

• northface, true religion, hollister, lacoste, ralph lauren

• Nike clothing can be comfortable, but I don't wear that brand, but I do have some nike shoes.

• Levis