Do girls wear yoga pants to accentuate their ass, that would otherwise seem flat?

I have a feel many young women (upper class-men in high school to college) wear yoga pants to make their ass look more full and curvier. I assuming this about women who have an ass that looks flatter in jeans and wish to accentuate it a little more.

Is this assumption of mine valid or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wear them because they're comfortable and I like them.

Also, my ass is the same size in yoga pants as it is in all the rest of my clothes. Yoga pants don't make it look any bigger.

Girls with flat asses will still have flat asses when they wear yoga pants. Ask my cousin.

What Girls Said 9

• Well not really, at least not for me. I already have a big bum, and I wear the cheap yoga pants. The only ones that I know that make anyone's bum look bigger and nicer are the Lululemon yoga pants. I can't afford those :P

Plus I have a weird body type, and regular pants like jeans never fit properly, I get a huge back gap because my back curves in, my bum is big and I have a small waist. Belts don't work well for me since they don't seem to go in enough, and I hate constantly having to pull up my pants :S Yoga pants are stretchy so I can actually get a good fit.

• Yep. Yoga pants can magically create an ass where there wasn't one before. Some girls wear them because they're "lazy" but they are just as tight and take as long to put as jeans, although they are more comfy. I only wear yoga pants once in a while, because I have an ass that wasn't created by a pair of pants :P

• lol my ass is not flat but I wear yoga pants , theyre comfy and not frumpy :P

• Not always, I wear yoga pants when I have no patiene to dress up for school. But my bum still looks the same in yoga pants & jeans

• I wear them because they trap my farts better than normal pants and no one notices the smell. My girlfriends can vouch for this. Imagine if you will a duck floating on the water looking effortless, but down below he's paddling frantically.

• they're comfy and not tight around the stomach/other areas.

• Have you seen that commercial? "Fine! I wear yoga pants because I'm too lazy for real pants." that's pretty much how I see it.

• They're just so damn comfortable. If I could wear them all my life I would :) Making my butt look good is just a plus!

• I think young women wear yoga pants because they're lazy and they look slightly better than sweatpants.

• Slightly is a slight understatement, like saying a ferrari is slightly faster than a kia.

• I was taught to not wear "houseclothes" out in public, so I don't really agree with this sloppy trend in America :)

• Girls wear yoga pants because they have no sense of style nor any will to care. They probably imagine that guys will like them nonetheless, which they are right about because guys (like you) will have been too busy checking out their ass to think that a girl who can't be bothered to put on actual pants in the morning probably isn't bothered to wash said ass thoroughly either.

What Guys Said 1