Leggings as pants? Girls?

Leggings as pants? And what would you wear with them? flowy dress like top? Or a tighter top? Do you think girls are sluts if they wear leggings as pants?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope this "trend" never goes away, but the way guys bitch about leggings constantly - please.. I hope so..

Not all girls that wear leggings are considered "skanky" nor "trashy".. for the few girls that decide to wear leggings that are too tight or see-through without something covering, thanks..

I wear leggings as pants, usually with the long shirt, or a dress (keeps my legs warmer in the winter).

I mean leggings are form-fitting "I mean why? Is it entirely to show of your ass?" if you have a nice ass and body what's wrong with flaunting it..

just as guys wear tight shirts to show off their muscles, yet you don't see girls complaining about that and labeling each and everyone of them douchebags.

• Leggings are pants where I live because every one here wears them as pants.

What Guys Said 5

• For me I've never gotten why girls are falling into this fashion trend. I mean why? Is it entirely to show of your ass? I don't get it. It just looks cheap and trashy. Makes most girls look like total sluts in my opinion. Not to mention the wardrobe malfunctions, such as rips or camel toes. ( For example: link )

Honestly I say thee, nay. I don't think any girl who does this IS a slut, but they sure are wearing the uniform. Still, if they wanna look trashy and skanky, go right ahead. I'll just be off somewhere shaking my head, and hoping this fugly-ass trend goes away soon.

• Leggings as pants are fine, I have no problem with any one in leggings. I'm a guy and I love to see woman in leggings. My thoughts on leggings as pants is go for it; man or woman. I own a few denim leggings that I got as a gift from my wife, I absolutely love the feel and look.

• I think girls look hot in them ;P

• Leggings are NOT pants. It looks really trashy if they're worn without a dress/skirt/shorts.

• Leggings ARE NOT pants

What Girls Said 4

• I only wear them with those shirts that are "too short to be a dress but too long to be a shirt" so it covers your butt and your front to avoid embarrassing malfunctions. Also check to make sure they are not see through and not so thin that they will rip easily

• im not a fan of them. for me it's either leggings or pants..

• Sure, I wear leggings as pants, but I usually wear shirts that are long enough to cover my butt and make sure they aren't see through. They're comfortable, so I think that's why so many girls wear them.

• Leggings as pants are fine. Just make sure they are not see through. I wear them as pants with an undershirt and a hoodie. They look good both styles. Just make sure you don't have a buldge because that would be quite unattractive.