Do guys like short or tall girls?

Well, I'm kinda confused. When I was shorter, like last year. Many guys seemed to be looking my direction, when I'm in a mall. But I guess I grew! Now, I feel like a freaking giant, I'm not unique anymore... So guys, do you prefer short, tall, average sized? Or whatever alien size there is now (; hahah. Tell me.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• how tall are you anyway? guys like all sorts of heights. so there are definitely guys out there who like tall girls. my friend is 6'0" with a guy who is shorter than her and they are the cutest couple ever :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Hehe.. Well, actually... I'm not sure, but in school I'm considered tall. But I'm def. Not 6'0 (:

• Show All
    • Ahh. Hah! I'm not saying I'm tall and hate it. Its just I wish I shrunk at least one inch shorter... You know? Well, a girl can dream.. But no I'm not taller than most guys.. Just wish I were THAT size. Heh, my mom used to be taller than me.., Now I'm the giant, I just feel uncomfortable being taller.., its hard shopping with a shorter person.XD

• haha I can understand. I'm quite tall but I've always been that way, so I'm used to being the tall one amongst my friends haha

What Guys Said 4

• This question should be updated to ask the height of the person responding. I like girls that are shorter than me and I am 5'8. Girls between 5'1-5'5 are ideal

1|0
    0|0
  • Between 4'8" and 5'10"

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way... Maybe a bit on the taller side since I'm pretty tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a height preferences besides her being shorter then me and that's not hard considering I'm little taller then average. I do know a lot of guys who like short girls, I think it has something to do with protective instincts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• depends on the guy and his height because I get called shorty and I'm a little over 5'5 but I know tons of girls that are shorter than me.. I know lots of guys shorter than me but I also know tons that are same or taller than me.. just depends on the guy again.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy that I like was teasing me because I'm short. But then he said "Don't worry, it's a good thing ;)"

So I'm guessing it's better to be short/average

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, but you know what?, if your considered short and cute you'll never be considered sexy.. Just cute xD

• Show All
    • I'm not short lol, I'm just shorter than him. I would say I'm average height...

you didn't offend me don't worry!

• Haha.. Average can pull off both XD

• It usually depends on his height. Some guys like tall girls, some guys like short, and others dgaf.

0|0
    0|0