Are glasses attractive?

Well I have to wear glasses all the time so do they make girls unattractive? Please share your opinions! =)

Most Helpful Guy

• My First Girl had glasses and It was fun because she was pretty blind without them, and I liked teasing her about them. It's also (Personally) attractive because I like them. there's just something about them that seems to add to a girl. I don't know how to explain it, but I like them on a girl. My Love right now is getting them soon and I'm pretty excited to see how she'll look with them. ^-^

What Guys Said 4

• I LOVE IT when girls wear glasses. I wear mine every once and awhile to help attract girls that wear glasses too. Something about glasses lets me see their dorky side and I absolutely adore it.

• They make you look sophisticated

like a librarian look

• You don't HAVE to do anything, you just choose to. There's always the option of getting contacts

• Well, it depends.

1 - Your glasses have to be reasonably stylish and fit your face. Very few people find coke-bottle glasses attractive.

2 - Depends on the guy. Some guys think glasses are hot. Some don't. I personally don't like glasses, but some of my friends are VERY into girls with glasses.

What Girls Said 3

• im wearing my glasses now and I think glasses are fine on peeps.. but you gotta get a good pair that fits your face and is a good color on u.. a bad pair will ruin it but a good pair will make you look sexy and beautiful to a guy (so I've heard) haha.

• I have to wear my glasses all the time to but occasionally don't and everyone says even though I look nice with my glasses I look a liitle bit nicer with them off so wear my sunglasses made for me if the weather is good for them but they can be really expensive but I tried and can not wear contact lenses

• yeah I'm getting the sunglasses too

• For the most part I think glasses are attractive and definitely make people look a little more sophisticated. Being attractive or not wouldn't depend on the glasses your wearing anyways, it would depend on YOU.