How can a guy become hotter when going back to college after the holidays?

Im already told I'm cute. But I kinda wanna improve myself. What is the best way a guy can become hotter by the time college starts after the holidays?

If you need anymore details just ask :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls tend to notice a change in confidence.. If you go back more confident you'll definitely be hotter. Or, you could just work out like crazy and avoid Christmas cookies lol.

• lol What's Christmas without the cookies :p

no, but I do workout like crazy, but how can I show an obvious change in confidence?

• Well what about his appearance? What is something that drives you crazy?

• hard to say because I don't know what you look like. If you have glasses, try contacts. If you're bored with your hair, try another style (but be careful with this, and please limit any kind of gel!). Smile MORE! Make more eye contact.

What Girls Said 4

• New clothes is always a good place to start and a haircut. Or if not a haircut you could always fix it different. Plus the way you act has something to do with it too. ;)

• Make a change. Get a significantly different haircut, hang out at a new place, replace glasses with contacts or vice versa. Something that will get people to take a second look at you will give you opportunities to catch their attention, and that's half the battle. Whatever you decide to do, be confident about it. Cliche, I know, but there's a reason everyone says it!

• get out more and flirt with women and have sex with them. confidence is sexy. also lifting weights tends to make people not age you should look into it

• What the other girls said plus work on your swag. And get some colnge. Give hugs. They'll smell you and melt! Look into their eyes more confidently. Give them your undivided attention. Always have fresh breath. Good luck! Let us know how it works out ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Good hair cut, whiten teeth, manscape, new shoes