Girls, clean shaven vs facial hair?

if facial hair, what type (goatee, soul patch,...etc) ?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like weird facial hair, but there is something really good about a 5 o'clock shadow.

0|0
    0|0

• Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>? -

What Girls Said 7

• i prefer clean shaven on my guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like facial hair on a guy. Most guys( I have brothers and a lot of guy friends) I know that have facial are just to lazy shave. I think there are only two men that look good with a beard and they are Jesus and Santa :o)

0|0
    0|0

• Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>? -

• clean shaven is always ok, BUT I am such a suck for just all around scruffy face! five oclock shadows are soooo hot, even if you let your scruff grow out for several days! I wouldn't grow a gnarley beard though. I think that having a specific style of facial hair (moustache, goatee, soulpatch, etc) is tacky and cheap looking. makes a lot of guys look like a douche.

so yeah.. clean shaven or all natural scruff.

0|0
    0|0

• I love a little bit of facial hair, I think it makes guys look abit more ruggid [cant spell for the life of me] in like the feelin of it whe you kiss a guy too, as long as its not tooo prickly lol x

0|0
    0|0

• It depends on his face type; if he has a babyface then it would need a goatee or something to make him look older, and more professional.

But if he has a serious face he should keep it shaven.

But I'd prefer facial hair.

0|0
    0|0

• clean shaven

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really like facial hair so clean shaven. but sometimes I like just a little bit of stubble er whatever

0|0
    0|0

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>?

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.