Why do guys like girls' hair so much?

and what styles do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuz guys don't normally have long hair or hair like girls do, and personally for me... if the hair looks nice on a girl, its a huge turn on for me... kind of weird to explain but like kissing her, while pulling slightly on her hair making a girl moan alittle is nice... just tugging on your hair feels good, try it. :)

Styles depend on the girl, its all about finding one or a couple that work on you.

What Guys Said 3

• because its so soft, pretty, and long. it really depends on the girl for her different kind of style. also girls grow their hair diff too so some may look good with short, while others may look good with long.

i hope dis helps

• mainly cause most guys can't grow long GOOD LOOKING hair, girls naturally have their hair long and they always manage to make it look good (depends on the guy) I know for me I like long shiny silky hair on girls, just something about it

• We like it cos it makes you different from us...I like a big fringe at the front. And the style with a short ponytail and some hair trailing down the neck, not too long. Really pretty.

What Girls Said 2

• Usually they like long hair (past the collarbone). As for styles it depends on the guy but typically I noticed a lot of them like highlights and waves for some reason

• bald