I heard women hate hairy toes on men?

Is this the case? If so, then I don't blame them. The hair on my toes grows crazy long if I don't cut them. It causes a lot of discomfort in my socks and shoes as I move them around and the hair gets tugged on by the fibers of the socks. They look ugly when I leave the hair to grow.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should dye em or use hair removal cream,...I believe if you shave em it won't make em grow back thicker but it will trigger the growth of more hair,...

But other than that you shouldn't worry about it its normal for a guy to have em and I don't mind one single bit if my guy had them,..tho if it gets to the point of discomfort you should at least keep them trimmed or remove them.

What Girls Said 6

• ide shave them if they hurt you, but don't change for women, unless they ask nicely :P

link wana help me

• I wouldn't say I hate hairy toes, but I will admit that they do look kind of strange.

• I don't. I think it's cute. But I actually really like hairier men

• Scarred for life now.

• shave your toes if you don't like it :3

• Hahaha aw don't even worry about it! You're a man...you're supposed to be hairy : )

What Guys Said 2

• Trim them. I have long toe hair, but I keep it neatly trimmed as well as my toenails. Minor details, but women pick up on that.

• Are you a hobbit?