I have hazel eyes but I really want to make the green pop?

.my question pretty much sums it up.

.are there any techniques to do so? eye shadows? colors?anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• -Wearing red (opposite to green on the color spectrum, therefore making both colors stand out more)

-Using purple eyeshadow, liner, etc. I have blue green grey eyes and I sometimes apply a dark purple eyeliner (and smudge into my lash line for a softer look) and that brings out the green.

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea why this happens and this isn't the answer you want, but whenever I get teary eyed I notice that the green of my eyes sticks out more. My eyes are more green than hazel, but they are relatively dark, so the shine of the tears causes them to pop I think.

What Girls Said 4

• use brown eyeshadows or purple eyeshadows! They really make the green come out! I have hazel eyes too, but everyone thinks they are green because of how I do my makeup

• 0|0
  • My eyes are mostly green and usually when I wear red/maroon tops they pop more than usual.

• purple eyeshadow! purple is on the opposite side of the color spectrum from green/brown so it makes them look shmexiii