How can I get rid of droopy eyelids?

When I don't sleep well my eyelids droop more than usual. I used cold black teabags but they didn't help much. Is there anyway I can get rid of droopy eyelids? =)

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I have a lot of experience with sleepless nights after coming home from dance okay this works really well for me; if you stay up late one day studying for and exam or something, make sure before you go to bed that you put a couple spoons in the freezer (or fridge) so that when you wake up you can put them under your eyes and no one can tell that you had a terrible night's sleep. I like this technique more that ice because it tends to melt. . . I also suggest caffeine in the morning if you don't drink coffee already! hope this helped <3

What Guys Said 2

• Ice them. Or surgery which I don't recommend.

• Toothpicks

What Girls Said 4

• Surgery is the only real cure. Gravity is a bitch :/

• lol, they're not always like that. Just when I don't sleep.

• Then try ice, potatoes, cucumber or tea bags. Keep them on for 10 min.

• okay. thanks. :)

• omg use potato\cucumber slices and or use a honey mask (organic honey) onto your eyelids it helps refreshen your eyelids:)

• Use green tea bags or some ice. :)

• I wrap ice in a washcloth and place that on my eyelids for a few minutes. It helps.