Which t-shirt should I get? (girls and guys)

I'm trying to decide between these two shirts here, but I can't for the life of me make up my mind. There's also no way in hell I'm buying both.

link

link

I'm leaning slightly towards the white one because I already have quite a few black shirts

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll admit the black one's actually pretty nice but to be honest, when I saw it I couldn't help but think of "The Situation" from Jersey Shore : /

Either way though, I still like the white one more, it just looks really sharp and clean. And in my opinion, the logo looks more like art to me than anything. It's one of those logos that's not really "in your face" so I think it's fine.

What Girls Said 9

• Is it for u? If your going to spend money on a designer item then buy something more meaningful. Like a wallet or belt.

From those two I'd go with white one since the black one is for women. Just saying

• the shirt is for me and I already have may too many belts and I already have a wallet I like, by the way what's wrong with the black one?

• I don't see that at all lol. All I see is that pic and on the top the website address and login. Odd !

• I don't always read information but when I do I completely miss half the page

• the black one. cheaper. and just better looking

but seriously if you have the extra cash to spend that much on a tshirt, congrats bro,

but I mean if you don't actually have the money, please for the love of god, check out a cheaper store. PLEASE. you will save loads, on basically the same shirt.

• no worries, if I didn't have the cash for these kinds of things I would never waste what little I had on something that expensive.

• good! its important to be fiscally responsible in your excess money as well, not just necessary purchases.

• personally I like the white one more.

• I like the black one more, but I don't think it's like .. blingy enough hahah. For the price you're paying for it anyways.

• The black one is OK, but I think the white one is hideous.

• Really, what is it you don't like about the white one? is it the logo?

• Yeah, I dislike logo shirts in general. There are some that look OK, but the one you linked is not one of them.

• I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the input

• Um idk. I like Armani brand but the white one looks good... hmmmm what to buy what to buy!

• The black one looks really good. I would buy that. I don't really like shirts with logos on.

• I like the black one more, but go for the white if you're looking for something a little different.

• the white one is cooler :)

What Guys Said 3

• I hope you are joking. Why waste so much money for something that has less than 5 dollars in actual material value. Give me 1 diffrence between either of those shirt and what ever you could get at a regular store? Anyway out of the two the Armani one is more original. The YSL just makes you look like a human poster for their company.

• both are a HUGE waste of money. I'd never pay over $100 for a shirt lol

• black for sure