Guys would you ever consider growing out a Jedi tail?

My friend has a crush on a dude at her job with a Jedi tail.

She used to call him mullet guy before she knew his name, so I imagined this:

link

or this

link

But it was nothing like that, turns out that the boy actually pulls off a Jedi tail nicely, it's very bold.

Oh yeah ;) link

link

Here's an example with a dude that has one

link

• Yay
  • Nay
If I were a dude I would so get a Jedi tail, well at least grow it out for the 3-D release of the Star Wars series, I don't care what people would think of it, but then again I kind of am a Star Wars nerd.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Nah, mostly because I couldn't stand to take the time to grow my hair that long then just hack it off except for a little piece. I have worn a variation of it before though, just with most of my hair in a pony tail but for a braid or two behind my ears.

• In Australia there are a lot of Maori (New Zealanders) that have them, it is also very common that some teenagers have a rats tail, which is the same but at the back of the neck.

• lol never unless I were a jedi. like really how many women out there have a star wars jedi fetish? good for him I say, so does your friend dress like princess leah for him? lol

• I would never grow one, rat tails are just the worst, the only people that show have them are jedi.

• A rat tail is a scraggly, thin pony tail that comes out at the base of the skull with short hair otherwise. There is a bit of a difference from this.

What Girls Said 0