I am thinking of getting an earring?

Hi to all, I am thinking of getting an earring, but I don't know

What do you think girls should I get one or not? Thanks for your support.

to*
Sorry for mistakes in grammar :)
Thanks to everyone :) I decide it I will make it :) And take a white diamond :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind it when they get both lobes pierced, I feel like just getting one side done looks weird xP~ but its your body, if you only want one ear done, don't let our opinions stop you. We are just people on the other side of a computer screen that you will probably never meet in real life. If you are only getting it to attract a girl, that is the wrong reason, don't get it.

Also I see your age, I don't know where you live or what the rules on piercings are where you live. I know here a Claires will pierce any age with the parent present, but they use a gun which cannot be cleaned 100%, so do not go there. So piercings studios will not pierce anyone under 18, no exceptions, others' will with parental consist. And there are laws that are different from area to area. Just check to make sure you can, and please for the love for all that is holey don't do it at home.

• Thanks for your support, It's not a problem getting it it's healthy, but I don't know it will be fine or not with my style anyway thanks a lot.

• Good(: Your welcome! :D

What Girls Said 13

• I don't judge a guy weather or not he has his ears pierced or not...but a lot of girls do. It depends on what kind of girls you wanna attract. I personally feel that a guy with an earring is just an expression of his personality. Don't worry about what everyone else thinks...why are you getting the earring? Is it for yourself because you just want it or because you want to attract girls? Think about it...do what you wanna do.

• Yesss! This summer I went to Europe & most of the guys had ear piercings & it was just really hot. Most girls like bad boys & an ear piercing shows a rebellious side. Plus, if you don't like it or you changed your mind you can always take out your earring & it would never show :)

• just get a white diamond, they can be sexy ;) not that you aren't already :P

link wana help me ? (:

• Get it if you want it, lol :)

• I don't earrings on guys regardless of size, shape or color. That's my honest opinion.

• I think so. Depends on the guy.

• it can be attractive, but it can make you also look like a 'player' or a 'tool'. One of my guy friends has a cartilage piercing it is a small silver hoop, it is the most attractive piercing I've seen on any guy.

• yeaaahhh...its so hott

• Thanks for the information, I've just asked, Would it be looking good on meh, anyway I will take one :) Thanks!

• Either get both ears pierced or none, and PLEASE don't get then gauged. That's just gross XP

• just be yourself:)

• Get a tattoo! Way hotter

• don't! wd never date a guy with one (err at least I try not to)

• sorry buddy, I think it looks a bit tacky...

What Guys Said 0