What is your favorite mascara and what do you like about it?

I like Covergirl Lash Blast Volume (the orange)

It makes my lashes look really full, thick, and bold-very fluttery, but at the same time they are separated and not clumped together. It builds them and emphasizes them a lot and holds a curl. I wish it had slightly more lengthening power but overall I love it, it's my favorite.

You?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually recently just stopped using mascara all together since my eyes were getting irritated by it (mascara in general, not one type in particular). My eye-lashes are really really long though so it doesn't make that much of difference, I actually think mine look better without it.

But, when I was using mascara, there was this one called Kiss Me and it is amazing. It's a different kind of mascara. Instead of like most traditional ones that "paint" your lashes, it actually forms water-resistant tubes around them. In their words, "Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes."

It's water-resistant, so if it's raining outside or you cry, etc. it doesn't come off at all. But you don't use makeup remover to take it off (and hence pull out lashes in the process lol). You just need fairly warm water and you just take your fingers and kind of "slide" the tubes off. Plus, they add a tooon of length and volume to a person's lashes. And I guarantee you it doesn't clump at all whatsoever.

The stuff really is just amazing. I can hands down say it's the best in the world, seriously. Here's the link if you want to check it out, link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 11

• My favorite would be "they're real!" by benefit. My eyelashes is thin and tend to lay really flat. This is the only mascara that has given me what I wanted from a mascara.

• I like Covergirl's volume exact, it comes in a purple/burgundy applier and works better than the others I've tried.

But I don't wear it often because I can never get it off :)

• Right now I have Maybelline The Turbo Volume Express. It's kind of hard for me to find a mascara that has a good effect on my eyelashes because they're naturally long, curly, & thick to begin with but I need something to make them stand out when I have on eyeliner. But that one is pretty good for volume.

• Yeah, the only ones I like from covergirl are the lashblast and the yellow skinny tube one, I don't rememeber the name. I like the purple and the orange tube last blast's, they work the same to me haha. But I really like basically all maybelline mascara's. I have never had a problem with any of their mascara products. Also, a tip ! Using two mascara's works 39875437473 times better. Like if you use one that's ment for length, and then one that's ment for volume.

• Maybelline Turbo Volume Express

• My favorite is the Buxom mascara from Bare Escentuals. The best thing about it is that it doesn't clump, and it also makes my eyelashes look so much darker, longer, and thicker.

• That's my favorite one too, I've been using it for years

I've tried quite a few others but none seemed to worked as well as the CoverGirl mascaras

• The best one I've ever used is Falsies Volume Express from Maybelline. I love it! I have very short eye lashes and it makes my lashes so long and thick.

• I use this nivea mascara, I like it because it just enhances the lashes I have without looking unrealistic.

• Maybelline collossal (the yellow one)

The best I had. Makes your lashes very long and it doesn't clump.

Everytime I put on this mascara, people ask me which one I use cause it looks so good :D

• I'm in love with Avon long lasting mascara. But I also love 'One by One'.